|id||Constancy: quick ideas about Constancy. What is constancy? Is it actually necessary? Examples. How is it put into practice?|
1. What is constancy? It is the ability to maintain a particular standard or put in a particular amount of effort during a prolonged period of time. It is closely linked to fortitude as it also consists in overcoming difficulties. However, it only refers to a particular type of obstacle: that duration of the effort.
2. Is constancy necessary? Constancy is a quality which is indispensable to reach any objective. Valuable ideals, for example, cannot be conquered with an isolated effort but are fruit of a toilsome struggle. It would be too easy if we only had to struggle for a few minutes. Anyone is capable of a costly boost if you get the results in one go. However, this is usually not enough. In fact, it is necessary to sustain the effort for a while: constancy.
3. What other benefits does constancy have? Constancy also helps to set objectives, improving someone’s hope and self-propelling. If you are aware of your own perseverance, hard objectives do not stop you trying to achieve them. You are aware that your constancy almost guarantees success. This makes you hopeful and desire to achieve bigger goals.
4. Some examples of constancy. There are many:
6. Is constancy linked with loyalty? Loyalty consists in doing what you promised to do. Indeed, for this too, you need to have constancy if depending on the length of your commitment.
7. How do you put constancy into practice? There are many ways of putting it into practice: