|id||The prayer: quick ideas about prayer. Modes of prayer. How to pray better? Importance of prayer.|
preghiera pričre oración
1. What is prayer? Prayer is lifting one’s thought to God. To praise Him, thank Him, ask Him for pardon and ask Him for blessings; to share our worries with Him and also our joys. To converse with Him. Prayer is lifting our thought to Our Lady, angels and saints.
2. What are the different ways to pray? There are many ways to pray, since each person expresses herself/himself in different ways. Prayers may be classified into two:
4. Any advice to prayer well? If we want to improve our prayers, we must address God with trust and meekness; with faith, perseverance and docility. In short: we must approach God knowing who we are talking to. We must strive to fight distractions so as to focus our thoughts. A spiritual book could help us gather our senses.
5. Should we have a fix time for prayers? Any moment is good to talk to God. But we should have a time for daily prayer as we usually do with important matters.
6. Is prayer so important? Addressing God is an honor only due to angels and saints in heaven. On earth it is rather a need, a duty and an inclination:
8. Does God talk in prayer? Yes, He does. But you usually can’t hear His voice. You know it in your heart and in your good wishes.